Welcome to HomeAutoForum - Home Automation Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lante

Lante

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

I'm a college student currently busy with getting a bachelor's degree in Ecotechnology, this degree involves a broad
range of topics of which the most important ones are listed below:

• Environmental technologies: AIR (pollution, purification), WATER (production, pollution, purification), EARTH (Environmental remediation)
  • Ecology
  • Life-cycle analysis, materials, ecodesign, durability, product efficiency
  • Waste reduction and recycling, storage of dangerous & toxic chemicals
  • HVAC
  • Electricity, (home) automation, robotics, energy management, process management
  • Energy production, green energy, biomass

Before this I attempted a degree in applied IT, namely computer and cyber crime, but quit after one year.
IT and electronics have always been my interests and I haven't given up on them, instead I try to incorporate that skillset
with energy and environmental sciences. I recently bought a Raspberry Pi with a sensor kit to play around with simple home automation (using Python) and I'm willing to share educational posts based on what I learn.

Sagacious

Sagacious

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Hello,

I'm a college student currently busy with getting a bachelor's degree in Ecotechnology, this degree involves a broad
range of topics of which the most important ones are listed below:

• Environmental technologies: AIR (pollution, purification), WATER (production, pollution, purification), EARTH (Environmental remediation)
  • Ecology
  • Life-cycle analysis, materials, ecodesign, durability, product efficiency
  • Waste reduction and recycling, storage of dangerous & toxic chemicals
  • HVAC
  • Electricity, (home) automation, robotics, energy management, process management
  • Energy production, green energy, biomass

Before this I attempted a degree in applied IT, namely computer and cyber crime, but quit after one year.
IT and electronics have always been my interests and I haven't given up on them, instead I try to incorporate that skillset
with energy and environmental sciences. I recently bought a Raspberry Pi with a sensor kit to play around with simple home automation (using Python) and I'm willing to share educational posts based on what I learn.

Great to have you here Lante! Sounds like a great thing to get yourself into! A lot of the things you're covering, obviously cover the vast majority of home automation. Sounds like you have it together; keep up the great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users