Welcome to HomeAutoForum - Home Automation Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iPhone Stuck On "No Service," or "Searching..."

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sagacious

Sagacious

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts
If you're iPhone is stuck on "No Service" or "Searching..." you may want to try a couple of things that I did.

Requirements: WiFi (internet).

1. Turn airplane mode on for 5-10 seconds then turn it off.
2. If step one didn't work, try disabling LTE on your phone, then see what happens.
3. If step one and two did nothing... Go to iTunes, back up your phone.
4. Now connect to your WiFi, and completely reset all settings from your phone (factory default). This will require you to have internet to connect to the apple server with your Apple ID.
5. Now once it's completely wiped, try putting your backup onto the phone.

I spent three days with no service, and then went to the Sprint store for two and a half hours today, to be hold that the antenna inside is broke because my phone is a little bent (known iPhone bending problem).

I already factory defaulted it, but that didn't work. I put the backup on there, and boom.... Problem solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users