Welcome to HomeAutoForum - Home Automation Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EasternCCTV Security Cameras!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sagacious

Sagacious

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Not sure if you've ever used or had their cameras, but they're pretty good!

They have PTZ cameras, bullets, dome cameras and more. IP based, but also have analog I believe (if you're old school). They also have excellent DVR's. One of them is compatible with IP and analog and works pretty great too. You just have to stick a HDD in it yourself, but it's simple..

The ones I was looking at are 5MP, 4MP, and 3MP. They have a range, but well worth the money if you're wanting to spend it.

AutoKing

AutoKing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I just purchased one of their 3MP cameras after looking around their store! Thanks for the heads up! I'll post back with my feedback!

Home Automation

Home Automation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I just purchased one of their 3MP cameras after looking around their store! Thanks for the heads up! I'll post back with my feedback!

Very interested to see how it goes! Yes, please post back with feedback!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users