Welcome to HomeAutoForum - Home Automation Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SmartThings Hub Giveaway!

- - - - - smarthings hub giveaway contest hub register

6 replies to this topic

Sagacious

Sagacious

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Hello everyone,

Home Auto Forum is going to be giving away a new and unopened Smart Things Hub! All you need to do is register on the site, post here saying you're wanting to enter and make 4 other posts after that. This is a $100 device, and we're giving it away for free! One lucky member will be chosen to receive this awesome hub, and be able to start on making their house smart!

https://www.smartthi...om/how-it-works

The smart things hub allows you to connect smart devices to the hub itself and remotely control all of the devices via an app on your phone or tablet. So let's say you wanted to open your smart lock on your door from outside your house... You simply open the app, and click open. You can turn lights on and off, change the temperature in your house with the app, and many more things! Most smart items are now able to be connected to your Smart Things Hub easily and quick. You'll be able to control all of the items with the app on your phone once it's connected to the hub!

Good luck to everyone!

AutoKing

AutoKing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

That's flippin' awesome! Great giveaway, I'm excited! I actually have one of these connected to my lights, door lock, and some other stuff. I absolutely love it. Wouldn't mind another one! ;)

lee552

lee552

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

This would be awesome! I don't have one, but a buddy of mine does and I thought they're pretty cool! Entering! :D

Home Automation

Home Automation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Super excited for this giveaway! I'd like to enter as well! Thank you very much!

Sagacious

Sagacious

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Yeah guys! They are pretty awesome in my opinion! Make sure to read the rules!

Clockster

Clockster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I would love to have this as well! Sweet giveaway. Everyone has to love home automation haha. Hopefully I win!

Home Automation

Home Automation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

When will the giveaway end by the way?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users