Welcome to HomeAutoForum - Home Automation Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Haiku app not showing my cameras?

Omniproii haiku dvr camera

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Automator2

Automator2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I recently got a new router, and none of my cameras are working anymore. Nor my system. I'm using a DDNS (dyndns). Do I have to change anything for it to work? I'm using an Omni Pro II, a DVR, and Cameras.

Sagacious

Sagacious

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Sometimes, you have to make one setting for your DDNS, and one setting for your internal IP. Make sure the ports are forwarded correctly as well.

So basically, you'd make a new setting in the Haiku App. Name it "Outside OF HOUSE."

- Set the IP or Domain Name to your DDNS (example.dyndns.com).

- Set the Port to your board.

- Encryption keys of your board.

Once all that is done, do the same thing, for "Inside OF HOUSE" and make the IP the internal IP of the board (192.168.1.100). Change the .100 with what the board IP is. You can find the IP by using the Leviton (HAI) keypad. Press 9, then enter your code, then 6. After that, find the IP, and that's the one you want to use. Also make sure that port is forwarded. It will be the same port that you use on both inside and outside of house.

Now input everything in Haiku and it should work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users